welcome

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

today my hp spoil liao :'( 1/9/09 8.26pm

today i wake up at 5am but i wait for mummy wake until sleep bak again hehhee.... i didnt tell her.... cause dont wan she worry lol..... and today she back at 2pm some hehhe.... and than i go charge my phone i do until and fix until 1 hour some.... but still cant lucky my sis got extra phone give me use hehhe.... than i now use a samsung brand most mini size so hard to type sms hahahha.... and than i try to biasa the phone cause dont hv dictionary spelling haha.... and than i lazy type call her straight hahaa... but let her know liao hahhaa... she say me horrrr u lazy type horrr.... hahaha than we chat lol... but her house so noisy hahhaa..... and than she very funny de lol... simply scold the phone person bodoh but not me la.. haha..... tomorrow i plan go her skul hahhaa.... fetch her go back and than we go eat sushi hehhe.... i most love to eat le hahha... but tomorrow plan bring 150 go eat cause i scare not enough money hehhe..... ok la i need to stop rite here le hehee.... muakssss mummy hope we together happy and sot sot hhahaha 38 liao me ahhaha wakkakaaka

No comments:

thick face^^

thanks ^^