welcome

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

secret inside my fb^^ 700

i always scare tat i will losing our memory
lucky i got backup hahaha

all this long i watching all this picture
its really make me have hope to go on my future
thanks to u this mummy

i dont noe u got read or not

but i will update wat i have

now lets gather view back^^ all the memory hahaha
still got alot i just post some^^



all this picture still with me^^ all the memory u with me hahaha


this is the place we go have a nice view still remember?
tat day u asking me where was it^^
now the shop have close
hmmm...miss tat place rite?







all this girls is from taiwan campany^^
not my girl lol... hahah the come here visit me and malaysia...
so i bring them go have a big tour

hahaha....than when bill the boss say this shop gonna close... i get big shock....
than hmmmm i ask him izzit here gonna shut everything?
lucky it say no just change shop boss
hahahaha

all the memory i never forget^^

u change alot... i can see it... enjoy with life now...but sometime really have small problem make u nervous and stress... i know u can do it...  gambateh kkk...
u got alot good fren out there... and nice bf as well^^

and me gonna go america learn chef knowledge... hmmmm dont know when will back to here... 
make a nice story about ur advanture working and fren story let me read for it^^

love you mummy


No comments:

thick face^^

thanks ^^