welcome

Saturday, December 12, 2009

yesterday night

yesterday i lie to her.... say i wanna go find her i noe she very happy but i hv try my best go take permission... tat time i really at high way le.... i can say still got one hour will reach her place lol... but i dont hv amad la... but i drive by myself.... than i get a sms from inti skul president say he not at malaysia so i cant take it... than i ask the guard give me but the president say must hv letter only can... than never mind i call to the lotery club ceo member... he say cant must inti skul let u in i only can let u in.... so i just tell her i didnt go all tat.... better give her take me as lie also good...^^ take it nothing happen hehehe i noe mummy sure say me stupid or dont noe real or not de...^^ than after tat i promise her wan tell blog thing to her de use voice mms... but tat time something she tell me make me no mood, but no sad just dont noe why suddenly tear drop down.... than tat time i at cyber cafe(cc) than i go back tat time is 5am some not 3 am some lol... cause cant sleep mind keep think why she will say like tat.... i really wan release out but dont noe how to tell out.... baby i'm sorry tat i lie u so much thing at one days... this is i first time lie so many time on u T.T sorry.....

No comments:

thick face^^

thanks ^^