welcome

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Love can be many kinds 17/8/09 5.33pm

My love is just a memory with her; god let me meet her when the first time is at website (tagged). When we see each other is when her friend birthday. First time see her face I just tot is I dreaming or what. Because she have a pretty eyes, inside have watery look shinning, and lovely. I with her first time feel not am friend, like couple more. That time I have fall in love with her, but I know tat is we first time meet each other should have time to well know each other more than that, so I choose sms her, call her, make a best friend or further more, but until next day she sms me tell me she hv assignment don’t now how to do. So I drive car go and help her do for it, tat day we really funny but scare also. I first time hv shy feeling with girls. And first time so fast fully fall in love with her. So I say hmmm I wanna chase her. So I straight write at paper tell her tat I love her. She get shock and shy, than we go eat, go buy material all tat. Tat time she call for fren but in my mind is bf so I just hmmm don’t disturb her love. Just let her noe tat I love her tats enough for me. Than I when back home. Next day she say need me help her finish the assignment so I go again. And I tell her, play, make funny on her. But I saw her face getting red so I ask her why ur face so red. She keep say where got. So I just keep quite only haha. Than I continue my work. But tat time I really don’t noe hoe to continue my work haha. Cause my heart bet getting faster hahaaha….. so I try to make cold down haha. Than she suddenly fall down and hit my leg. I act don’t know haha. But lucky she didn’t fall la just hang it only, if not I sure go carry her all tat. Haha than our love hv start. When I go back she tell me tat she love si gui (ghost mean me) than I just cant concentra on driving I keep shout yes yes yes and so happy on it. And she told me at door there feel wanna kiss me but don’t hv. I tell her me too, I wanna kiss u but I think ur got bf so just take it nothing on it lol. She say I early break with him. Than I just …….. so I told her so do u let me chase u? she say maybe. I say but I love u can we couple all tat bla bla bla. Until now we hv go in the world about her and me. Hahahaa this is my love tat start with lovely funny love with her hahaha….. Amanda I love u. thanks for giving me this love I really very happy with u. thanksssss muaksssssss

No comments:

thick face^^

thanks ^^