welcome

Saturday, August 22, 2009

story about her 20/8/09 12.43am

This story is about her tat given me a very big happy that I never have before, she give me a sweet happy love, she just 16 years old girls, she give me all the feeling tat I never had before, first time feel shy, happy, warm family, stay so long at girl house, heart bet increase, maybe you all think wah….. Got so big reaction or not. I say Is true, this feeling let me know I have fall in love on her now, I go her house twice meet her 3 time only, kiss have been kissing before, we couple have 16 days, we only messaging and call each other, she is a good girl, nice heart, she never say no when doing housework or assignment, she no matter how tired she still will done her work on time, she know how to cook, clean house, she give me feel relax, dumb dumb, cute when talking with me, she say she never have a emotion on her bf before, but she really got a lot emotion on me, this girl change me a lot, last time me very hurt in love, she open my heart let me brave go chase her, she know what happen with my last time feeling, so she always will say hey hey hey put your focus on me now, not her anymore, me is your new girlfriend, so for me she really a 100%nice girlfriend, she told me about her house problem, I wan to help but only can is at banker there help her mom, i.n.g insurance I also help a bit cause we couple 16 days only so if longer more I maybe will straightly help on it. I wan have a confirm on our love, I only can help with straight forward way, she until now still don’t believe with my job, and she only believe tat I love her, I told her don’t think about my work just trust that Kelvin always love Amanda just easy, always will give u happy and stay longer as we can, sure got a lot person ask me why not forever? Because I know if I say stay with me forever but who can give me a true answer that she really will stay with me forever? If we can stay until marry or born baby that time I sure very thanks full to god that let us meet each other lol. But until now we never argue once, and only know worry each other, she always wan me sleep late but she never sleep late, 5.30 need wake up give parent and brother morning call, if don’t have school sure is 9am wake do house work until night 8 o’clock and cook dinner for parent eat, haizzzz I so hope that she stay with me sure can have a nice day with me and lovely also hahaha….. today she tell me that she sick, but tomorrow we have a date, but never mind lol, at least I wan she recover and have a nice rest, cause h1n1 now is worst so better let her stay at home and wait until recover that time only go out with me lol. She always wan me stay beside her, but her parent didn’t know that we have couple lol. That’s why cant go stay there. If she can come my house stay I sure very happy, cause she is first girl come my house and let my parent see also, my mom always hope me study first and wait until end college, than only couple also wont late. But for me is couple still can couple don’t disturb my study or my future can le lol. But she never because she always wan me study first and I always tell her that never disturb me study lol. Cause i think we never see each other so long at least got a time let us messaging each other also good. I put a lot love inside on her, and very serious, I very hope we can stay as long as we can lol. Hehehehe……… k la wan sleep lol. Nite nite everyone. Thanks for listening my story about her.

No comments:

thick face^^

thanks ^^