welcome

Saturday, August 22, 2009

My 3 week holidays-part1 18/08/09 9.22pm (at home)

First week my holiday is so bored and planning going out but h1n1 is getting worst at Malaysia, I so hope faster past. Cause can let Malaysia person not need worry about this again, lot children at shopping mall, train station all tat. Cause tat place a lot person gathering at there, so is easy get h1n1 virus. Haizz….. I hope my gf is safe because she say her class got a Malay girl at hospital now (icu). I so worry about it. I hope her skul principle are taking action clean and check all the student at there. Cause is for safety lol. But my gf lucky got bring mask, and hand wash tat can kill virus….. hahaa….. She says her mom throw inside her bag, hahaha. But today I only noe she everyday sit bus back from skul. Haiz….. This I worry about it again, haaha. But she smart enough hehe not the stupid turtle hahaa….. She wear mask, and keep clean always hahaha… see how smart….. hahaha today she stay back do school assignment, 4 hour at there, she always think about me first haha. Her best friend always wait for her hungry only will calling her go eat, but she always never go eat. Sure must wait until pain only go eat? See how bad she is hahaa…. But for me she very mature so I still worry her la…. But she always tries not letting me worry about her so much. Hahhaa see how good are she hahaa… past love have past. Lucky god didn’t treat me bad and give me a lovely Amanda for me hahaha…. Now our love is same and same thinking also. Haahha she always let me happy, relax. No stress hahaha…. O… yah I tell u all. She got a secret tat is a very pro-love doctor. hahaa if u all wan find a doctor tat can fix love find her hahaa… tell me I let u know her hahaha… but I also a doctor tat is very chun, pro, heart, and love doctor….. Got any problem can find me this pro doctor hahahaah…….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

weiwei spelling wrg d le..start frm luckily got de sentence is GOD nt GOT le ben de...

thick face^^

thanks ^^